What's a dynamic website?
Dynamic websites use more complex code than static websites. The layout and the page content are created separately. The content is stored in a database. Words, numbers, and images are stored as unique elements in the database and put together to be displayed on a page only if asked. This allows you to provide individual information to the user and let them personalize the content according to their preferences.
Go with a dynamic website when
- You want to sell products or services online
- You want to interact with your users and offer them some online-services such as user-accounts, user rating and communities.
- You want to provide different content to different users
- You want to let users personalize the content or the layout
- You want to give access to more people who can edit the website with different permissions
Features of a dynamic website
- Websites design & Theme Development
- Ability of adding unlimited content
- Management of the members' list
- Logged in visitors can review the content
- Newsletters sending
- Image Gallery
- Contact form
- Basic tasks for web-site's security
- Basic tasks for web-site's search optimization
- 100% Responsive (Device Friendly - Mobile, Tablet, Desktop etc.)